Access to licensed databases was obtained with a paid membership of the IAP in national consortia or individual access purchasesů.
The databases are available from all IAP computers, based on the registered IP addresses.
The databases are divided into full text databases (containing full texts of articles, books, etc.) and bibliographic databases (containing bibliographic information: titles, authors, source documents, abstracts, etc.).
List of sources
- Core journals available from the IAP network
- Web of Knowledge – Web of Science, Journal Citation Reports bibliographic source
- Scopus bibliographic source
- ScienceDirect full text source
- SpringerLink full text source
- EBSCO full text source
- IOPscience full text source
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory bibliographic information
- Oxford Reference Online (ORO) Oxford dictionaries for various research areas; full text source, including e.g. Dictionary of Earth Sciences
The use of electronic resources is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable license agreements. The agreements allow the use of articles for scientific purposes only and for personal use of the user only.
Materials obtained from these sources cannot be copied or otherwise made available to third parties. Neither is it allowed to download the entire contents or essential parts of periodicals.
Licensed resources search engine