The SAS instrument consists of two SFA analyzers, time
transformer and analog telemetry unit. The instrument is designed as
the well-known step-frequency analyzer with two intermediate
frequences: 465 kHz and 5 kHz.
Signal under analysis:
- - electric component: 1-400 kHz (32-2000 Hz);
- - magnetic component: 400 Hz - 20 kHz;
- - magnetic component: 32-2000 Hz (Bx, By, Bz selected through
- - current density XZ: 0.4-20 kHz;
- - current density YZ: 0.4-20 kHz;
- - analog frequency range: 1-480 Hz divided into 8 subranges;
- - analog output to TM is wide-band of 60 kHz.
J.Juchniewicz firstname.lastname@example.org - Space Research Center, Polish Acad. Sci., Warsaw,
V.Fiala email@example.com- Institute
Atmospheric Physics, Czech Acad. Sci., Prague, Czech Republic.
J.Vojta firstname.lastname@example.org- Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Czech Acad. Sci.,
Prague, Czech Republic.
Back to the
Magion-4 Spacecraft Home Page