- About us
- Institute structure
- »Institute Board
- »The Supervisory Board
- »Department of Aeronomy
- »Department of Upper Atmosphere
- »Department of Climatology
- »Department of Space Physics
- »Department of Meteorology
- »Group of Numerical Simulations of Heliospheric Plasmas
- »Technical and Economic Management
Access to licensed databases was obtained with a paid membership of the IAP in national consortia or individual access purchasesů.
The databases are available from all IAP computers, based on the registered IP addresses.
The databases are divided into full text databases (containing full texts of articles, books, etc.) and bibliographic databases (containing bibliographic information: titles, authors, source documents, abstracts, etc.).
List of sources
- Web of Knowledge – Web of Science, Journal Citation Reports bibliographic source
- Scopus bibliographic source
- ScienceDirect full text source
- SpringerLink full text source
- EBSCO full text source
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory bibliographic information
- Oxford Reference Online (ORO) Oxford dictionaries for various research areas; full text source, including e.g. Dictionary of Earth Sciences
List of journals subscribed to
- EndNote Web personal reference manager (the Web of Knowledge service) – More information – Instructions for use
Remote access to all resources provided to the IAP staff upon request of the network administrator by establishing a virtual private network (VPN).
The use of electronic resources is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable license agreements. The agreements allow the use of articles for scientific purposes only and for personal use of the user only.
Materials obtained from these sources cannot be copied or otherwise made available to third parties. Neither is it allowed to download the entire contents or essential parts of periodicals.
Masaryk University has created tutorials on the use of the Web of Science, Scopus, ScienceDirect or SpringerLink databases:
- Guide to Electronic Databases – see the section “Multi-subject database”.
Albertina icome Prague informs of the individual information sources in detail. The portal identifies your IP address.
The CEINVE project has created lecture notes with general information about electronic information resources.
Other databases and electronic resources can be found in the following sections: