- About us
- Institute structure
- »Institute Board
- »The Supervisory Board
- »Department of Aeronomy
- »Department of Upper Atmosphere
- »Department of Climatology
- »Department of Space Physics
- »Department of Meteorology
- »Group of Numerical Simulations of Heliospheric Plasmas
- »Technical and Economic Management
Registration of publications by the IAP staff
The library keeps record of the outputs of scientists working at the Institute.
The IAP scientists and staff have to report the results of their scientific activities to the library to have them stored in the ASEP database. Once a year, the results of the ASEP are exported through the provider of funds to the RIV database, which is used for research, development and innovation to their evaluation, and the evaluation of the Institute as a whole.
The RIV, CEP and CEZ databases are part of the R&D Information System of the Government of the Czech Republic – the Section of Research, Development and Innovation.
Database entries are used e.g. as a basis for the compiling bibliographic lists for the certification purposes.
Czech science and research databases
- Database of results: ASEP, RIV – for detailed information, see the left menu
- Databases of grants and research projects: CEP, CEZ
- Publications by the IAP staff – statistics, grafiphic outputs
- Publications by the Czech Academy of Sciences staff – sorted by institutes
- Journal Citation Reports – impact factors
- List of peer-reviewed periodicals published in the Czech Republic – updated in December 2014