- About us
- Institute structure
- »Institute Board
- »The Supervisory Board
- »Department of Aeronomy
- »Department of Upper Atmosphere
- »Department of Climatology
- »Department of Space Physics
- »Department of Meteorology
- »Group of Numerical Simulations of Heliospheric Plasmas
- »Technical and Economic Management
- Short list of online journals
- Long list of online journals
- All subscribed periodicals in the Springer and Elsevier consortia (Suweco pages)
- List of printed journals in the library: File: Knihovna/Rozmístění_časopisů.doc
- Information about the availability of the most sought journals (except for the open access ones):
- Journals subscribed to for 2016 (both online and printed)
- Article databases (online sources)
- Selected AGU journals (including the JGR series) are available in the Library of the Institute of Geophysics (the IG is next to the IAP building). We will be happy to arrange a copy for you (please contact email@example.com), or you can get information directly at the IG Library.
The list of currently available AGU journals in the IG Library – File: Knihovna/AGU_periodika.docx
- Journals accessible in the WILEY consortium in 2016 – the IAP has no access to the consortium but once you register in the CAS Library, you will get remote access to the STM Collection sources (column P, sheet 1) without having to visit the library in person) –
- The National Technical Library (NTL) offers the Wiley (see File: Wiley_STM_2014.xlsx) and other collections, e.g. the AIPS citations database (American Institute of Physics). The NTL information about sources can be found here.
The catalogue contains entries of all printed and major online journals. The catalogue offers access to online versions of articles.